My Life Down Under

My name is Katie and I'm a senior at Houghton College. I'm a Sociology major with minors in Intercultural Studies and Business. This semester I'm studying in Melbourne Australia with the Houghton Down Under program. The Australia program is one of the reasons that I chose Houghton College, so I'm excited that I'm finally here! I hope you enjoy my photos and hearing about my experience Down Under!

Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Stay Left!


Dr. Shea, better known by our HDU group as "Papa Shea" is the Houghton professor who came as our on-site supervisor this year. It's been fun to get to know Papa and Mama Shea outside the classroom. We have become close as a group through our weekend trips. Spending up to five hours in the car each weekend singing, sleeping, and joking around as we explore Australia has been one of my favorite parts of being here. One of the on-going HDU joke is about Dr. Shea's driving, as we are constantly reminding him to "Stay Left"!

1 Comments:

Blogger Glen O'Brien said...

Paul and Debbie are real treasures. It's nice to hear your appreciative comments.

11:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home