My Life Down Under

My name is Katie and I'm a senior at Houghton College. I'm a Sociology major with minors in Intercultural Studies and Business. This semester I'm studying in Melbourne Australia with the Houghton Down Under program. The Australia program is one of the reasons that I chose Houghton College, so I'm excited that I'm finally here! I hope you enjoy my photos and hearing about my experience Down Under!

Friday, September 29, 2006

Wild Kangaroos


The Australia program is designed to give the students four day weekends each week! During the various weekend trips and activities are planned to help us see more of the Australian landscape and to learn more about the culture. The first weekend here, we were taken about fifteen minutes out of the city to an area where herds of kangaroos can be found! We had a great time watching the kangaroos in their natural habitat.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home