My Life Down Under

My name is Katie and I'm a senior at Houghton College. I'm a Sociology major with minors in Intercultural Studies and Business. This semester I'm studying in Melbourne Australia with the Houghton Down Under program. The Australia program is one of the reasons that I chose Houghton College, so I'm excited that I'm finally here! I hope you enjoy my photos and hearing about my experience Down Under!

Thursday, September 14, 2006

The view from my flat


This photo was taken from the front porch of my flat on the day after I arrived in Melbourne, Australia. I was jet lagged from the flight and woke up at 5:30 am. We have such a great view from our flat. It's also a great location. The computer lab, library, student center, and a basketball court are all within a one minute walking distance from our flat. I love this picture because it reminds me of my first experience of Australia's beauty.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

absolutely beautiful! i wish i was living there.. :(

12:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home