My Life Down Under

My name is Katie and I'm a senior at Houghton College. I'm a Sociology major with minors in Intercultural Studies and Business. This semester I'm studying in Melbourne Australia with the Houghton Down Under program. The Australia program is one of the reasons that I chose Houghton College, so I'm excited that I'm finally here! I hope you enjoy my photos and hearing about my experience Down Under!

Monday, September 18, 2006

Australian Spirit


One of the projects for the required class, “Engaging Australian Culture”, was to break up into groups and compete in a photo scavenger hunt. We were challenged to explore the city of Melbourne to creatively photograph various landmarks. We all had a blast and learned "heaps" about our new home town! This photograph was taken of the winning team displaying their Australian Spirit.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home