My Life Down Under

My name is Katie and I'm a senior at Houghton College. I'm a Sociology major with minors in Intercultural Studies and Business. This semester I'm studying in Melbourne Australia with the Houghton Down Under program. The Australia program is one of the reasons that I chose Houghton College, so I'm excited that I'm finally here! I hope you enjoy my photos and hearing about my experience Down Under!

Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Night Life


One of my favorite parts of the city of Melbourne is the night life! Melbourne becomes a different city after dark so it is fun to go into the city and enjoy the fun! There are lots of restaurants, ice cream parlors, movie theatres, bowling allies, and so on to take advantage of in the evening. When we're short on cash, we like to walk around the city to people watch and take fun pictures. Here's one of the pictures we took after eating at a fabulous cheese cake restaurant!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey I go to Westmont College in Santa Barbara CA and I'm going with Houghton to Kingsley in the fall. Any advice? Do you know how i can find out who from Houghton is going on the program? Thanx

10:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home